Thursday, April 26, 2012

Matt and Janyssa :: Furman University Engagement

While I was down in South Carolina, I had the opportunity to shoot my good friends Matt and Janyssa's engagement pictures. Matt and Janyssa met their freshman year of college and now they are engaged and getting married on July 21. When Janyssa and I were discussing the engagement session she talked about going to Furman University to take the pictures. I had drove past Furman and seen some pictures of Furman but I had never been there. So when Janyssa brought up the idea to go there, I was all for it! Furman is absolutely beautiful! We did a lot of pictures around their little lake they have there and up near the fountain in the front. It was the perfect place for engagement pictures, and Matt and Janyssa did amazing!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.