Friday, October 17, 2014

Karyssa | 2015 Senior

Hey all! I am so excited to share with you some of my favorite from Karyssa's fun senior session. Last week I headed down to a few cute towns in Massachusetts with Karyssa, her sister, and her mom. I am slowly starting to fall back in love with New England, and I can't wait to do more sessions up here!


We started the session at a cute little town on the water in Massachusetts


As we were walking around, we found a little alley way and Karyssa killed it...

 Like absolutely killed it!



 Look at those gorgeous girls!

 We then went to the beach, which is always a good idea.





 They then brought me to this beautiful estate they found this past summer...as soon as we walked onto the grounds, I felt like I had been transported to Italy.







 And then we ended back at the beach...


Just as a reminder, my senior session special is going on through October 19th! So set up your senior session with me and save $25 off the normal price.

I hope y'all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.