Thursday, December 23, 2010

Emily {Senior 2011}

Emily and I have pretty much grown up together. We've go to the same school together since kindergarten, so we've been friends for a long time! This summer we we're in the same cabin for a week at camp which strengthened our friendship! :) Emily is such a fun-loving girl, and she was such an easy subject! We drove around Warner and found lots of fun spots to take some pictures! Emily was such a trooper through the cold and snow. {yes, it started to snow a little during the session} I hope you enjoy some of my favorites!!!














 I'll end with my favorite one!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.