Monday, June 24, 2013

JJ & Kristi. Married. New Jersey Wedding Photographer

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of second shooting JJ & Kristi's wedding with Ben Salzmann. I've  known JJ since I was probably in 1st grade and I met Kristi once the two of them started dating, so I was very excited when Ben asked me if I wanted to be the second shooter for their wedding! They are an amazing, Godly couple and I was privileged to help shoot their wedding.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures from the ceremony and only a few pictures from the portrait time. I was having camera troubles so I used one of Ben's cameras. But, enjoy the pictures I was able to get while my camera was working! (and in case anyone is wondering, my camera is working again...YAY!)






























First look!







 The rings bearers were just too cute!

 Staying entertained with the iPhone during picture time.









2 comments:

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.