Thursday, October 2, 2014

Julia & Kyle | Greenville Engagement Photographer

I remember the day Kyle proposed to Julia. I was out in California second shooting a wedding with Niki. Kyle had already showed me the ring and he had also told me when he was proposing so I knew when it was coming. (side note: it was so much fun to keep this secret from Julia, but at the same time it was so hard!) It was still early out in California but I remember checking my phone shortly before we left the hotel for the church and I saw I had a message from Julia saying that she was engaged! I had to keep it together since we were in the middle of a wedding day, but inwardly I was screaming, crying tears of joy, and bursting with excitement. Julia has been my best friend since we were 3 years old. 

Julia and I have been through it all. We’ve laughed together, cried together, had serious conversations, had conversations where we were definitely not being serious, we had countless sleepovers growing up…I remember one time in high school (I’m pretty sure it was freshman year) we stayed up super late writing research papers and once we were done we ate almost an entire package of Oreos…not much has changed. ;)

I am beyond happy for Julia and Kyle! They are one of the sweetest couples out there. I was so honored that they asked me to do their engagement pictures. Julia asked me to be one of her bridesmaids and I am so honored and excited to stand by her side as she says “I do” to the love of her life!

We had so much fun taking these pictures. Julia and Kyle’s personalities really come out through these. I just love seeing the way they look at each other, you can just see that they love each other so much. I'm so excited that I'm finally getting around to sharing these with you all!

Julia, thanks for being the best friend a girl could ever have. You’ve been there for me through everything. Thanks for being the twin sister I never had. ;) I am honored to stand by your side next summer!

Kyle, you are getting one special girl. I can tell that you love her so much. I am so happy for you two! 












 Pretty sure this is one of my favorite photos now. :)




 You can just tell my their faces how they are so in love.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.