Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back on the blog {and Forehand Family Sneak Peak}

I am sorry I have been neglecting my blog...this past week I had a friend up from North Carolina, so I had NO time to blog...and so here I am now...with a lot of things to blog about. Well, my birthday was on Monday so I will definitely have to tell you about pretty much the most amazing birthday EVER!!! And, many adventures that have been going on this weekend {but of course, it would take to long, and I'm tired so I'll write about that later ;P} But today I had the privilege of taking the Forehand family's pictures up at Nuble Lighthouse in York, ME. So, enjoy the sneak peak!!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!


























{ps-I have no idea why the picture is so far too the right...sorry about that...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.