Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Stand Amazed...


For those of you who have Matt and Christy Taylor's new CD "Everlasting Praise" {if you don't have it, I highly recomend you get it} you know the song "I Stand Amazed." It talks about how amazing it is what God has done for us!!! Last weekend, I had the privilege of working at the Wilds of New England for a ladies retreat. One part of the campsite that I really like, is the cross up on the hill. When you get up to the cross, you feel like you're on top of the world! While I was working there, I went up to the cross with my friend Chloe and her mom, and we just sat up there and reflected on the cross, and it's meaning to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.