Monday, October 11, 2010

being productive.

sorry i've been neglecting the blog so much recently. anyways, up-to-date with life! we had evangelistic meetings this past week with the Galkin Evangelistic Team, so i was totally and completely busy! but it was an incredible week! our principal at my school thankfully canceled school today, so today i am having a "productive" day! i am actually going through my closet and getting rid of old clothes so i can make room for more :) so right now i'm taking a break sitting on my bed drinking my coffee and writing this post :)

in news this week...i have the privilege of taking my friend taylor's senior pictures in portsmouth on friday!!! so be looking for more posts this week!!! :)

here's a picture from the middle school field trip hiking mount major :)

{the 6 seniors that got to go on the trip}

{me and taylor}





happy monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.