Friday, October 15, 2010

crazy life.

i forgot how crazy my life gets in the fall. between school, volleyball, piano, youthgroup, and church, life get's a little crazy sometimes. that's pretty much my lame excuse for neglecting the blog recently...ya i know i should be on here more. i'll try to, but it will most likely happen on weekends. today's senior session got canceled due to rain...which turned into what looked like a hurricane outside my school {which was a nightmare to drive in!} so that's been rescheduled to the first weekend of november, and i have another senior session scheduled for next saturday!!! exciting things happening!!!

happy friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.