Thursday, November 25, 2010

*Thankfulness*

Wow, I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving!!! I have so much to be thankful for...and I am going to show you pictures for each thing that I'm thankful {well, at least the stuff I am going to be able to fit in one blog post}

1. I am thankful for my family. My family is always there for me no matter what, and I am going to miss them so much when I am at college nest year.

my family when we were leaving The Wilds after family camp this summer

2. I am thankful for the opportunity to work at The Wilds for 3 weeks this past summer. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever!!! I wouldn't trade it for anything! :)

me and some of the other waitresses

 Lauren, Me, and Paige at my friend's wedding

 Me with the road sign for camp...this was right before we left

 I miss those wonderful Blue Ridge Mountains

Me and my wonderful friend Whitney at Staff Appreciation Banquet

Whitney, Me, and Paige with our pies at Staff Appreciation Banquet


ok, so I know this isn't in focus but I love this picture of me and Anna with her huge ice cream she shared with me while I was working at the outside snack shop :)

3. I am thankful for good, Godly friends. I don't know where I would be without them!!! Y'all are the best!

Abby and me at the Red Sox game on my birthday :)

Tommy, Jeremy, and Me eating our canolli's from Mike's Pastry on our Boston field trip this year


Carla, me and Taylor at the guys soccer tournament

4. I am thankful for my church and school. Our church just celebrated it's 30th Anniversary and we also celebrated by paying off the mortgage for our school building! It's such a great place and I am so thankful for it!!!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

~Elizabeth





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.