Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow. And an update on life.

Yup, you can definitely tell that it's winter here in New Hampshire! Yesterday we got about 16-18 inches of snow!!! It was crazy!!! And school got cancelled...which made me VERY happy! But, because of the snow I got some pictures :) I had to take them from inside the house because I was not about to go outside in the blizzard conditions! So hopefully I will be able to get outside soon and get some nice pictures, but for now, this is all I got ;)


Aaaaand, in recent news of my life, I finally got my own computer!!! That's right, I got my new 13-inch Macbook Pro! My amazing parents surprised me on Saturday and bought me my new computer, and got me a pink cover for it!!!


So, I am pretty happy! Life is good :)

Happy Thursday!!!

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.