Friday, January 7, 2011

The True Meaning of Friendship.

So, I am sitting here in my kitchen typing this out totally tired from this week. It's been a very long week. And next week...well to say the least it's going to be crazy! But I wouldn't want to have spent my Friday night any other way than I did tonight. Tonight, most of the girls from my class threw a surprise party for one of our good friends. There are twin girls in my class who have constant migraines. It has gotten so bad that one of them can't even come into school any more. So, because she missed the high school Christmas party at school, us girls decided to bring a party to her! :) We all went over her house and surprised her tonight. We ate pizza, laughed, did a gift swap, just talked, and gave testimonies. Hearing the testimonies from the other girls in my class, encouraged me so much it's unbelievable. It really showed me how blessed I am to be in this class, and it also showed me how much I'm going to miss these girls after graduation. I am so thankful to be where I am right now.


On a side note, those of you who follow me on Facebook, you probably saw that I got my 2011 planner and I am very excited about it! It's true...I get excited about stuff like that!!! So I decided to end with a picture of my new {PINK!!!!} 2011 planner!


Happy Friday!!!!!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.