Wednesday, March 7, 2012

books galore.

well i've decided that since i'm going to be home for the next 6 months, i should probably start reading. i've recently been bad about this. i used to love reading when i was in elementary school but then once i hit middle school i have no idea what happened. i want to get back into reading. especially now, with being home i think this is a great opportunity for me to start up reading again.

so, with that said, what are your suggestions for good books? like seriously, i don't know where to start. i've heard hunger games are really good, and i have some francis chan books that i like so far. i'm pretty much open to anything. christian books, fiction, non-fiction...so down below, leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite book is and what other books you suggest for me to read! :)


and because blog posts are just better with a picture, here's a picture from my vacation this past summer to myrtle beach. pretty much i cannot wait for summer. and that's the reason why i choose this picture.



don't forget to leave a comment and tell me your fav book! :)

happy wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. hunger games are AMAZING! altho warning at least for me I cant put them down!
    Crazy love by francis chan (like you mentioned) is amazing as well. Also, medications for women by chris andersen is really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nickolas Sparks' books!!! they're amazing!! any of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite one is Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt. I spent some time in Ireland and the book helped me to understand Irish nation. Great reading.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.