Thursday, April 5, 2012

oops.

so i've decided something. i need to be more consistent in my blogging. now i know that i didn't need to tell you all that because obviously i slacked off this past month. my bad! and to be honest i have no excuse for it. soooo from now on i am going to try to be more consistent!

well i would love to make this blog post longer but i'm afraid i gotta go. you see, i have a job interview soon AND i just got a call from my doctor's saying that they have an opening with the allergist later today!!! at first, they said that i couldn't get in until may 15!!! God is so good!!!

happy thursday everyone :)


thanks to my little sister for the pic. she's pretty awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.