Friday, February 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday. Thankful for Camp.

I know, I know...I'm doing Thankful Thursday on Friday. Anyways, as they say, better late than never! :) This week, I am thankful for camp. I love camp, I always have! For me, camp is The Wilds in Brevard, NC. {they also have a camp in NH} My family and I started going to The Wilds the summer I before I went into fifth grade. And as soon as I was there, I loved it! Everything about camp, the atmosphere, the experience, the teaching, getting closer to God, it's all amazing!!! Last summer I had the amazing privilege of doing CIT, {camper-in-training program, that is 2 weeks long} then I was able to work there for the next 3 weeks. I wouldn't have traded it for anything! It was totally and completely incredible! And, I have the awesome privilege of working there this upcoming summer for the whole summer! I am soooo excited!!!! :D I am definitely thankful for the impact camp has had on my life, and if you've ever been to any camp, you know about the friendships you build at camp. Sometimes, for some people, camp friendships don't last for a while, but I have had many friendships that I still have from camp, which is awesome! There are so many reasons why I am thankful for camp! :)

{so my blog won't let me upload pictures so click here to check out the picture that was supposed to be here, but instead is on my facebook page} :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.