Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday. Thankful for Valentines :)

Hello there internet world! I am sorry I have been neglecting my blog recently. Life has gotten even more crazy with starting an online class for college. But it is Thankful Thursday, and I refuse to miss this Thursday like I did last week (sorry about that...) soooo, today I am thankful for....valentines!!! Now, I do not have a "special someone" that I spent my valentines day with, but I do have my amazing family that I spent it with! I woke up early to work out, and after I was done my workout, and getting ready, there were presents waiting for me at my place at the table! :) 2 sweet cards from my parents, valentines stickers, and CHOCOLATE!!!!!! I love chocolate. It's amazing! So, yes, today I am thankful for valentines. Valentines should also make us think of the amazing love the Jesus has towards us!!!

yes, i am sorry, but i had to settle for a photobooth picture of me with my chocolate :)

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!! 
What are you thankful for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.