Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Coming to the end

It feels so close. It's almost here.

Summer.

I am 9 days away from summer. I am so ready. This is the last week of classes and let's just say it is not time to relax and sit back and watch life go by (at least that's the case for me). This week is going to be filled with late nights, long days of studying and homework, and coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. Between studying for the final quizzes and tests of the semester, finishing up a presentation, and finals, this is going to be crazy. But I am going to be relying on God and I know He will give me the grace and strength to make it through.

And once I'm done, I can enjoy summer. :) 
I'm excited about summer for many reasons! Here are a few:

~spending time with my family
~second shooting a wedding in NJ
~seeing old friends from high school
~spending time with my boyfriend
~being home
~going to the beach
~friends weddings
~many, many more things

Here are a few quotes that I like that I found on Pinterest that I want to share with you!

 if you know me, you know i love my coffee




What are you looking forward to most this summer? 
Do you have a lot to do before your summer break?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.