Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Little Changes

As you may have noticed (or you may not have even noticed) that the blog looks a little different. I decided to make a few changes on the blog. This is no longer just my photography blog. While I will still be blogging about my photography adventures, this is now also a blog for me to write out my personal thoughts more, and do different things with the blog. I am determined to become a better blogger! I recently discovered Michaela's blog and I read a post she wrote about becoming a better blogger. So now, I am making the decision to be better at this whole blogging thing! (of course I make this decision at the end of the semester when everything starts getting crazy...I guess this will be a good test for me). I'm not promising I'm going to be perfect at this, but I am going to work at it!

So now, I need your help! I don't want to just ramble on about things that no one really cares about. I want to write about stuff you (my awesome readers) want to read about! So, help a sister out and go on down to that little comment section below this post and tell me what you want me to write about! Please! This will be seriously such a huge help, and I also hope this makes your experience with my blog even better!

I hope you all are having a fantastic Tuesday! 

(picture from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.