Friday, April 26, 2013

OOTD {Presentation Day}

Happy Friday!!!
This is my last Friday of classes {insert hallelujah chorus} and I am sooooo happy! I had to give a group project presentation this morning, and then I had a quiz, and I have 2 more online quizzes to take before tonight, but I'm happy because after today I am done with classes! Reality hits tomorrow when my finals start. But, I will be sweet homeward bound in just 8 days! 

I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by! God has shown me so much grace through this semester, and I could not have made it through without Him!

As I mentioned earlier I had to give a group project presentation this morning. Well for this presentation we had to dress professionally. I love getting dressed up, and figuring out new outfits and such. So today I just thought I would share my OOTD {outfit of the day} with you all! This was just my outfit for my first class this morning. After the class I switched the blazer out for a navy blue cardigan.

picture from my instagram
shirt: Polo Ralph Lauren (similar), blazer: borrowed from a friend, skirt: J.Crew, belt: J.Crew (old), shoes: Ann Taylor (bought on clearance in February), necklace: J.Crew, bracelets: Ralph Lauren (pearl, similar) Pandora & Charming Charlie (bracelet), phone case: Kate Spade, bag: Target (similar)

What are your weekend plans? Anyone else studying and taking finals?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.