Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy October!

Ok, where is the year going?! How is it already October?! Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE the fact that it's October! Growing up in New England I got to experience some amazing falls! The leaves would change colors and when they covered our lawn we would make huge leaf piles and then jump in them. We would go apple picking, and mom would bake apple pies, apple crisp...I love fall! Living down south, fall is a little different. For instance, today is October 3rd and most of the leaves are still green and it is currently 82 degrees...definitely a little different from what I grew up with! (for the record...I love living in the south!) Thankfully, where I am in the south, we still get a little taste of fall...it just takes a little bit to show up. :P 

But with October, comes Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!! Now, if you know me well at all, you know I LOVE my coffee...especially my Starbucks! I love it when the seasonal drinks come out at Starbucks for fall and winter! Today I decided to get a Pumpkin Spice Latte...it just tastes like fall! And I know some of you out there hate PSL (pumpkin spice lattes) and I know everyone Instagram's their PSL...(ok ok, I tend to fill my instagram with coffee pictures) but I was working on a project for my photography class and I decided to use my PSL as my subject for this particular assignment.

I may not necessarily use these exact pictures for my assignment, but I just like how they came out. :)



Do you love the seasonal drinks at Starbucks? Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite drink is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.