Thursday, October 10, 2013

Home.

I'm going home, going home,
tell the world I'm going HOME!

Ahhhhh I'm so excited! All through college I have never been able to go home for a weekend during a semester. I would watch my friends and roommates who lived in South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia go home on the weekends. But with home for me being about 1,000 miles away, there was no way I was just going to drive home for the weekend, and airline tickets are not always the cheapest thing on planet earth. But, this is all about to change. I am flying home TONIGHT because I am shooting James & Heidi's wedding on Saturday! To say I'm excited would be an understatement! I'm also super excited about being home during this beautiful time of year. I cannot wait to see all the different color leaves! (I sound like such a tourist now...) 

So I may be a little slow on answering emails and messages, but I will do my best to keep up with everything!

Yes, I have a glitter luggage tag from J.Crew...and I LOVE it. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.