Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness

Happy Friday everyone! Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like October flew by?! I can't believe today is November! Well, with November comes cold days, holiday excitement, Christmas drinks at Starbucks (YAY!!!) and Thanksgiving. And as we all know, Thanksgiving emphasizes being thankful. And this year, I've decided to do a "challenge" of sorts. I am going to do "30 Days of Thankfulness" and my plan is that everyday I am going to post on my instagram something I am thankful for. I am going to use the hashtag #ecp30daysofthankfulness (Elizabeth Charlene Photography 30 Days of Thankfulness...I'm sure you could figure that out but I just thought I would clarify) and I encourage you to join me! :) Every Thursday I am going to do a blog post with the theme "Thankful Thursday" where I will share all my instagram posts from #ecp30daysofthankfulness. I encourage you to post something on instagram every day that you are thankful for with the hashtag #ecp30daysofthankfulness. I am looking forward to see what you all post!

God has really blessed me so much and I know I am not thankful enough for what I do have, so I'm excited to go through this month focusing on thankfulness.

And since blog posts without a picture are boring (duh) here's a picture of coffee. Since I love coffee. :)


Happy Friday! I hope y'all have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.