Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday :: Week 1

Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope you all have had a great start to November! Last week I wrote a post about my 30 Days of Thankfulness Challenge. Each day, for the month of November, I am posting a picture on my instagram of something I'm thankful for, and I'm using the hashtag #ecp30daysofthankfulness. I encourage you to join me, even if you didn't start on Nov. 1, I love looking to see what y'all are thankful for too! (yes, the south is rubbing off on me) So here is my first week of thankfulness via instagram. (and until I can figure out a good collage to get these in, I'm doing them individually...if anyone has any suggestions for good collage websites, let me know!)

November 1: Thankful for Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate on a cold rainy day :)

 November 2: Thankful for technology that allowed me to watch the celebrations in Boston even though I'm in SC :)

 November 3: I'm so thankful that we do get the beautiful fall colors here in SC!!! Even if they don't come until late October/early November :P

November 4: Thankful that I am healthy enough to be back at school 

November 5: I'm thankful that I go to school in such a beautiful area of the country!

November 6: I'm so thankful for phone calls with my family!!! Thankful that I got to talk to my mom a lot on this particular day!

November 7: I am thankful for my job. I absolutely LOVE being a wedding photographer! I am convinced I have the best job :)

So there's my first week of my 30 Days of Thankfulness! What are you particularly thankful for?

**Don't forget to join me on instagram and use the hashtag #ecp30daysofthankfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.