Saturday, November 16, 2013

Maryann :: Just for Fun

This semester I am taking a photography class! Each week we have a different assignment due, and last week we had to do outdoor portraits. I asked Maryann if she would be my model and she was willing to help. Maryann is my boyfriend's youngest sister and she is so much fun! It is never a dull moment with this girl! She is so great and we always have a lot of fun when we're together! And, she is just gorgeous! So, here are a few pictures from our little photo shoot!







A lot of laughing happens when we're together.




















Happy Saturday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.