Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Now Booking in South Carolina

Happy Wednesday! I hope wherever you are, you're not too cold. It's a whole 16 degrees at my house right now. I am definitely looking forward to the warm(er) weather that I am heading to next week! And speaking of warmer weather...I am leaving next Monday to go back down to South Carolina for school which means I am now booking sessions next week through the beginning of May in Greenville, SC! I am available for family sessions, portrait/senior sessions, engagements, and weddings. If you have any questions, you want more information about any sessions, or you want to book a session send me an e-mail at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.