Monday, January 6, 2014

Taylor and Adam :: Engaged

I am so excited to introduce you all to Taylor and Adam! Taylor is one of my closest friends from high school and I was so excited when she asked me to be her wedding photographer! Taylor and Adam met in September 2012 at a soccer game and they started dating a year ago today (January 6)! This summer, Adam proposed to Taylor after a sunset cruise in Boston. :) Taylor and Adam are such a fun couple and I can't wait to shoot their wedding in May!

Taylor and Adam, you two are great! I had a blast taking your engagement pictures and I can't wait for your wedding!

Adam and Taylor were braved the 20 degree weather for these pictures. I don't know how they did it, I was completely bundled up with a big coat and boots and gloves and I was frozen!



 Look at that bling ;)
























1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.