Tuesday, April 15, 2014

James + Heidi | Married

I am so excited that I am finally getting around to blogging this beautiful wedding that I shot back in October! (I know, I'm really bad at blogging...I promise I am trying to get better!) 

James and Heidi were married this past October in New Hampshire and I was honored to be able to capture their special day. Not only was this a fun wedding to shoot, but this was also my first wedding as the main photographer! I absolutely loved it and it really solidified that this is what I am supposed to be doing. 

So here are a few of my favorite shots from James + Heidi's big day! Enjoy! :)


I absolutely loved Heidi's hair!








Look at that bling!





Sisters




James seeing his bride for the first time that day. :)







Married!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.