Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Life Recently | Through My Phone

Hey all! It's hump day!!! You've made it through half of the week, you can do this! Today is going to be kind of a crazy day for me. It is going to be filled with work, homework, packing, cleaning, and tying up loose ends before I leave early tomorrow morning. So for today's blog post, here are some recent pictures from my iPhone. :)


Venti Chai Tea Latte with Soy please and thank you

 Cupcakes make doing homework a little more bearable ;)

 Representing my city on the anniversary of the marathon bombing

 Downtown is one of my favorite places

 8am classes are a little more bearable when this is the view out my window

 I went and explored Charlotte with one of my friends one Saturday

 My family came down for a few days!!!

 Seriously, I serve an amazing Creator! The sunsets we have are incredible!

 Brooks Brothers + Starbucks...a very good combination if you ask me

 This is always a good notification to get ;)

 Sunday routine

 Watching the masters! (Yes, I am starting to get in to golf) I was really hoping that Jordan Spieth would win it all, but I am happy that Bubba Watson won. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.