Monday, April 25, 2011

learning.

i've learned from many photographers through their blogs and such that you can never stop learning. this is true in every aspect of life. at first in photography, it seems so overwhelming! like unbelievably overwhelming! but i have learned that you need to practice practice practice!!! i get so inspired from reading so many blogs like katelyn'sjasmine'sjamie's, tiffany's, and many many others! and they all say the same thing...practice!!! i am so thankful for my little sister, her friends, and my friends who are all so willing to be my little models. :) this whole learning experience is incredible. i am learning so much and it's amazing, exciting, thrilling, and scary all at the same time! i am so thankful that God has given me the talent and ability to be in photography and i give Him all the credit. i know i am not anywhere near perfection yet, but i'm going to give it the best that i have. i am so thankful for encouragement from other photographers, and the example they set for me. it's a crazy journey but i'm gonna keep going! thank you so much for all of you who take time to read my blog! it's really encouraging when i hear about someone reading my blog, see comments that people are leaving, and just the total encouragement that you all give me! you're the best! thanks for coming along with me on this crazy journey! i hope that i never think that i am done learning.


i needed to put a picture in this post because i just thought it wouldn't look right. ;) so here is my new favorite kind of lemonade!!! i got this at boloco (most amazing burrito place!!! if you have never been there before...GO!) and it's a new take on soda! it is super good!!!


happy monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I don't think I should be listed next to those other amazing photographers! I love this picture, you're already amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.