Friday, February 10, 2012

inspired.

today i got to hang out with hailey and talk about God, photography, and a whole bunch of other things! it was great to catch up! hailey and i worked together last summer at camp and hailey is an incredible photographer down in georgia. hailey asked me to be her second shooter for a wedding she is shooting in NH in june! i am super excited! so today we got to hang out and talk a little bit about the wedding too.

recently, i've been kind of discouraged about my photography business. i want a brand, i want to have a great photography business, i want to succeed. but, i'm at the beginning stage of photography. i need to have patience and just trust in God. i've talked with some photographers and they've encouraged me with being an individual in this crazy world of photography! i'm so excited for where my journey will take me.

i've been trying to figure out what exactly "my brand" is. so i've been on pinterest just kind of brainstorming and figuring it out. and it has been a lot of fun! so, i'm just gonna leave you with a few pictures that i found on pinterest that have inspired me. :)


1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh have FUN shooting that wedding!! I REALLY want to... NEED to... shoot another wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! :) If you have any questions or anything, feel free to email me at elizabethcharlenephotography@gmail.com.